Monday 6 August 2012

Task 7


Topic: My Unforgettable Childhood Memories
Topic Sentence:  How happy are the childhood days, no work and all play this usual routine
Supporting Details: 
·         > My unforgettable childhood memories, I was in Kindergarten when I was five years old and when I playing with my friend at the playground I fell out of the cradle.
·         > When I was in primary school, I like chatting with my friends when teacher teach in front and I don’t pay an attention.
·         > The sad memories when we return home we found that my grandmother had pass away and at the same time my uncle had died too.
Conclusion: It was one of childhood memories that will never be forgotten.
Linkers/Sequence Connectors used: First of all, Besides, Next, Last but not least, In summary.

       How happy are the childhood days, no work and all play this is usual routine. Sleep while you sleep and play while you are awake. No home task!  No fear of examinations! When I look back on those happy days of my life, I feel I have forgotten much of it, only a few events of my life stand out prominently. Everyone have a lot of childhood memories and some things we never forget it.
      This is a few of my unforgettable childhood memories, First of all, I was in kindergarten when I was five years. On my first day in kindergarten, my mother accompanied me until the class is completed. I was so scared to see the face one of teachers who taught there, actually she’s a good person and only her face frightened me and made ​​me not want to come class. One week my mother accompanied me because I’m still scared, after I knew she was a good person I'm not afraid anymore. After that I had become familiar without being accompanied mother and I have many friends there, enjoy playing with friends and the most I like when the kindergarten is the coloring and playing on the playground. On a day in kindergarten, when I was playing with my friends at the playground I fell out of the cradle. I cried non-stop because I feel very pain, my elbow was injured hit by large stones.
     Next, when I was in primary school, I like chatting with my friends when teachers teach in front, I do not pay attention. We just play at the back and talking about something. One day in class I heart chat with my friends, suddenly the teacher who teach approached us and she told us to go front of the class, after that we were made to stand with one leg lifted until finished its class. Very embarrassing and it is the first time I have a fine. Besides, I still remember when we get poor marks in the subject English, we will be fine. The fine that us have to do is 'walk like a duck' and we required round the field two times. Very exhausting, after that I study hard and never get a low marks. I do not want have to 'walk like a duck' again. I never forget this moment until now, school days is very exciting for me.
    Last but not least, the sad memories that I have when I was 8 years old. On a day I and my family go to clinic, only grandmother lived own at home. She is very old. When we returned home we found many people were at home. My mother came down from the car and she found grandmother had died. My mother faint after knowing about grandmother had left us. I cried non-stop and can’t accept what has happened. I am very sad to see my mother who was faint and worried because my mother take a long time to lose consciousness. At the same time my uncle had died too. That's a very sad day, we have lost two at all.
In summary, it was one of childhood memories that will never be forgotten. I never delete this memories until died it was the best and sad memories that I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment