Saturday 4 August 2012

Task 4




Writing process can be divided into several stages. As we know, it started with topic sentences, supporting sentences and concluding sentences. For a topic sentence, it must begin by using the main point from the prompt. For instance is “write about your favorite sport”. So, it should be “My favorite sport is badminton”.
Then, continue it by three supporting sentences for the topic. The example of supporting sentences is “It easy to play”. “Playing badminton is lots of fun.” “Through badminton, I become healthier”.
Once it done, write more detail for each of the three reason or supporting sentences. For example is “Badminton is easy to play; it doesn’t need a lot of people to play it such as football or rugby that requires 10 above people to play it. Playing badminton is lots of fun, especially when I smash hard the white shuttle and got high scores. I feel great. Through badminton sport also I become healthier; I lost 3 kilos in 5 weeks just playing badminton”.
When it’s done go on to concluding sentence. Finish with a sentence that restates the topic sentence using different words. For example is “ badminton is the best sport that I ever play”.


No comments:

Post a Comment